EMPLOYERS & UNIONS
At Integra, we understand the complex world of occupational health and wellness. Our 20 years of first-hand knowledge and experience working with employers and unions means we are well-equipped to advise and guide you and your HR team through the process and connect you with the right healthcare professionals to deliver the appropriate service and solutions.
SUPPORTING & BUILDING WORKPLACE WELLNESS
The health of your employees can determine the health of your business. At Integra, we’re passionate about supporting employee mental health and well-being. This includes our own team and yours. We are excited to offer employee wellness assessments and consultation services to support HR, employers, and unions in the development of wellness programs that remove mental health stigmas and promote a healthy workplace environment.
CONNECTING YOU WITH THE RIGHT PROVIDERS
We use our in-depth clinical and organizational experience to help you navigate challenging workplace health scenarios on both an individual and workforce basis. Integra provides complimentary consultation to employers. We work with an extensive network of healthcare professionals with the appropriate training, credentials and experience to provide objective medical and functional assessments and sound advice. Whether you are looking for a return-to-work evaluation, pre-employment and fitness to work assessments, or general employee health and wellness services, Integra has your solution.
CREATING A PATH FORWARD
The best result is one that helps people move forward. At Integra, our goal is to help you and your team gain accurate information and insights that result in positive outcomes for all parties. By providing objective assessments from appropriate professionals and evidence-based, expert recommendations, we support employers, unions and individual employees to find a clear path through challenging obstacles.
OUR ASSESSMENT & CONSULTATION SERVICES
- Fitness to Work Assessment
- Employee Wellness Assessment
- Pre-placement and Periodic Medical or Functional Evaluations
- Post-Incident Assessment
- Workers Compensation Appeal Assessment
- Long Term Disability Appeal Assessment
- Functional Capacity or Ability Evaluations
- Individual Ergonomic Assessment
- Cognitive Functional Assessment
- Cognitive or Physical Job Demands Analysis
- Claims Review Committee (CRC) Evaluation
- Post-Incident Medical Review
- Health and Wellness Programming
- COVID-Related Education (hyperlink to blog post), Advice and Support
- Health and Wellness Education, Seminars (hyperlink to sleep hygiene video) and Support
- Workplace Assessment and Design
- Cognitive Physical or Ergonomic Assessment
- Pre-Employment Design and Implementation Services
THE INTEGRA WAY
The Integra way means doing the right thing, even when it is the hard thing. Integra has invested over 20 years in building an internal support network that forms the foundation of all our relationships. We have thoughtfully designed our systems and processes to ensure accurate and timely communication and sharing of information to you and your team.
CONNECT WITH US
With deep experience, clinical guidance, local ownership, and transparent pricing, together we can ensure positive, and evidence-informed outcomes.